Friday, August 27, 2010

no, thank YOU!


I think its very important to let customers know how grateful I am that they want to shop here and I hope you all know that I am so very honored and humbled by this!

And all customers! No gift or purchase is too small. I think its important to have a range of products everyone can purchase. From a small, cozy little rattle, to a nice swaddle set, to your first outfit, to a carrier and I can go on and on. There will be days when you just want to browse, and thats great too! Come in for some AC (thats when its working.....)

Occasionally you will have those "I have a giant list of things I need to buy" days. Bonus! If you spend just $200 with sugar snap pea, you will get a free 30 minute baby session with the amazing Carmen, from Carmen Ash Photography. Some of you may have seen the great photography hanging on my walls. Well, your baby can look that great too! I will leave you starring at these pictures, but just remember, next time you are at Sugar Snap Pea, we are very, very thankful!

for full terms and conditions please contact Carmen: Carmen@CarmenAsh.com 843-718-2432




No comments:

Post a Comment