Monday, September 6, 2010

Whats SSP to you?

Happy Labor day everyone. I feel like I'm truly celebrating this labor day by laboring away on all of my new merchandise. And man oh man, do I have a lot. I had to order extra 300 hangers (mind you, that's how many I ordered the first time around, and occupied every single one) and then just ran out and wished I had more. Well, at least I wont have the case of "nothing to wear" at my store. I just added tea collection, where all daily tea items are under $30 and are great for everyday school wear. I have beautiful Neige line for girls that is so easy to mix and match, you'll never wonder who dressed your child. I can go on and on, but this post isn't about all the amazing new fall stuff. Its about what is beyond the sales room.

When I first opened the store, I had a very scary back room. I feel like most stores have one. Mine was SO scary I didn't even want to put my merchandise in boxes. ( i maaaay have a slight fear of bugs...or places where bugs can easily hang out)


So I was determined to make my back room Zhenya friendly. During the construction process, I realized, that it would be great to make it EVERYONE friendly.

So this post, is mostly for you folks. Those who live in Charleston and would like to frequent SSP beyond shopping for clothes and gifts. SSP's back room (which any clever names are welcomed) is going to be used for many different purposes. Baby shower rental room, Baby and Mommy classes, Baby 101's and many more. Most likely the room will be available in late September early October, so this is the time to put your thinking caps on.

What would you like to learn at SSP? How would you like our community to grow and how can we help?


I'm all ears!


Now please, stop by and buy something so I can hang more stuff up :)


No comments:

Post a Comment