Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why Charleston is great!

I have said it before, I'll say it again. I love Charleston. The community is wonderful, the weather is great and the beauty of this city is just breath taking.

That is until your AC goes out in your store 4 times in one month and everything blurs together. Yesterday was crazy, I lost 5 lbs just standing in this heat and doing nothing, but I think were back in the game. Lets not count on Lucky #5 anytime soon :)

So to sound off on that community...

I have met wonderful retailers along Charleston and we have all become a little small family. (ok, thats what I think, they may say Im the unwanted step child...but in my mind, its puppies and flowers and everyone loves each other, Im sticking to my story)

Today I found out that one of our dear retailers-The Sally Bettes shop, is having a huge MOVE sale on 74 N Market Street. Now days when we hear the word MOVE, we assume that its a bad thing. Not in this case! They are just changing locations, but all those in Charleston become winners by feasting on their sale.

The sale is from today through Saturday. Im on my way there after I close, to make sure I get something before anyone else :)

Feeling shopperific? Mention this blog and you'll get a little something extra.



1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! Thanks for the tip! Caroline from Atlantic Bank :)

    ReplyDelete