Friday, April 23, 2010

Are you up for a challenge?


So many of you know, Sugar Snap Pea is going to be that perfect 1 stop shop for new moms and grandmothers to be. I have spent a great deal of time learning about swaddle blankets, and the perfect slings and even the perfect feeding spoon for your child.

However, I will never pretend that I know everything when it comes to getting ready for your bundle of joy ( at least not yet ;)

I'm blessed to be supported by so many friends who have already become moms or been around enough babies, and so this challenge is for you.

Sugar Snap Pea is finishing up a perfect "registry" list. The categories are:

{Nursery}
{Clothing}
{Gear/Travel}
{Changing/Sleeping}
{Nursing/Feeding}
{Bathing/Grooming}
{Play/Activity}


The registry is not limited to babies, but also is extended to help moms watch their little babies grow into big strong toddlers.


-THE CHALLENGE-

1. Come up with clever names for each registry category. These have to be unique, simple and straight to the point. Permission to be as creative as you can get! Permission to edit each category = granted.
2. Send your "I thought Id never survive without" in those categories. Some items I may already have and just hiding from you, some I may not even know existed.
3. What are the absolute must haves categories and items for the growing toddlers? (through age 4T)


I believe that every challenge is way FUNNER( excellent word, dont mock it) if it has a prize at the end. So while the prize is a secret, my faithful panels of judges and I will pick a winner.


May the best player win!





1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I am not sure whether we have officially met before, but I was a Kappa at Hillsdale, too! I graduated a little early and so I think I missed your pledge class in the Spring, but my twin sister Allie knows you well! Anyways, I own a children's etsy shop and saw through some Hillsdale Facebook friends that a KKG sister was opening a baby shop! How wonderful! Anyways, I'd love to participate in the challenge--do I send in the ideas in an email?

    ReplyDelete