Monday, May 3, 2010

you did that ALL day?

Starting your own business is wonderful. Your boss is great, flexible schedule and great pay..not so much. There are days when after its all said and done, I cant believe I spent 12 hours doing xyz. Today, that xyz was looking at gift wrap and bags. While I think I know what I want, there are so many different ideas that I think I could use. I wanted to share some fun pictures and inspirations that I found today. If any of you come across something you like, feel free to send it along to info@sspbaby.com. Makes me wonder what we all did before the world wide web....oh well, glad I didnt have to know those times.




would be really fun to make this seasonal gift wrapping.

love this one..dont be surprised if it appears at SSP sometime :)
before it all began, and Blueprint was still in press, I loved this baby shower ideas.
I see SSP having its own wrapping paper...just you wait!


images: google images, marthastewart.com, delightful blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment