Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I think I need that...

These past months have been great. I have had the priveledge to meet many wonderful retailers
here in the Charleston area, and have already been supported by many.

When people ask me what I am about to do, I say, "I'm opening a baby store...I'll be selling some babies"...well I think out of 20 tries for that joke, I got a half "you're weird" laugh...so I've since decided to stop with the joke. I have upgraded my horrible jokes, to actually telling people about the different products Ill be selling.

While I cant discuss every single line, I will share some items here and there, to get you excited about shopping at SSP.

Sugar Snap Pea will carry only the cutest clothes, but besides adorable outfits, SSP will carry items for feeding, playing, sleeping and any other "must have" items a new mom may need.

Today, I got a box of our wonderful Safe Sippy 2 cups. If you have 59 seconds, check out their little video. These bottles come in great "southern" styles as well as excellent functionality.

Its a cup that is dishwasher safe, BPA free (helps our tree friends) as well as serves the purpose from a standard sippy cup need for the younger users ( that mind you, does not spill) to toddler-big girl/boy cup with a straw!!!
Sugar Snap Pea wont carry 20 different types of sippy cups, but will strive to carry the best of the best. It has been said, that Safe Sippy 2 is the Rolls Royce of sippy cups- The beauty? No need for any down payments for this functional toy. The price is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment