Thursday, April 22, 2010

my little vision

I recently had coffee with my friend Jenna. Jenna and her husband are photographers here in Charleston. We were discussing how they were in need of some branding, and after 2 hour coffee date, we realized we think the same. In house decor.

Let me explain. When someone asks me what I want something to look like, I automatically think of furniture and colors in a room. This applies to everything. "What do I want my business cards to look like? Let me show you an image of this gorgeous kitchen, and hopefully you'll understand".

I wish I could be the kind of person who can create ugly spaces into amazing-ness (new obsession 9-by design on bravo). However, I'll stick to my managerial mindset, and just tell others what to do.

So when people started to ask me what sugar snap pea store will look like, I started to throw all kinds of inspirations, while non of them are of actual stores. I have a big board of images and textures, but I wanted to show you a few images that I loved. Lets see if the final project ends up to anything close to these images :)













images : google images, pinkwallpaper, full house.

1 comment:

  1. Love all those looks! Your style is a lot more clean/modern than I initially thought... but that's good to know! :)

    ReplyDelete