Wednesday, September 29, 2010

a BIG deal!

Well, I know Im just throwing everything and everyone off by blogging twice in one week. Im just making someones week that extra special (i'm thinking my mom, but then again, it may be just a wishful guess)

This Saturday, Im packing up with my friends The Cutey Booty and Barbara Beach, and heading to the spring buying show in NY, to get some great new items for SSP.

Yes, I will know whats hot and whats not for babies 6 months in advance. Here is the big, secret, fun announcement that my blog readers are about to find out:

SSP is going up in sizes for Spring! Thats right folks, Ill be going up to size 12 for girls and possibly 8 for boys.

I have been so honored to get such a great response from all of you, so I look forward to seeing you all, including those that have been left out due to current small sizes. *currently go up to size 5t. (this includes my wonderful cousins who are super excited)

So the reason I wanted to let you all know about this, is because I need your help. I'd love to know about some of the brands you may have enjoyed, perhaps only able to buy online, but wish you could see them before purchasing, or just something you are dying to see at SSP. I'll be your eyes at the show, and will bring full report for what looks and feels great, is wonderful quality and a great price point.

And if you are not able to stop by the store, send us a quick note or give us a call and we'd love to ship to you!

Heres to a great buying trip~

No comments:

Post a Comment