Monday, September 13, 2010

Buga-BOO!!


Buga-boo! No, thats not me getting you ready for Halloween. Its the stroller line that Sugar Snap Pea is bringing for our lovely customers. Strollers are a funny thing. They are going to be part of your life for a long time, so when choosing the right stroller for the store I had to take a lot into consideration.

Charleston is blessed with a gorgeous historic downtown, so you want something easy to ride on old cobblestone streets, but easy to pack into your car and drive to the beach 10 minutes away. (this schpeel is actually not for the stroller, its for all of those that live far away from Charleston, but should be packing up and moving asap)

So many people feel that they step into a european boutique when they come to Sugar Snap Pea, so what better way to continue the motif, but with a european stroller line. Come to SSP and check out the new beautiful ride your baby will be happy you purchased! (and so your back)


1 comment:

  1. Just found you and loving it! I have a bugaboo and I luv it too ;) I'm a Charleston blogger myself.

    ReplyDelete