Monday, May 24, 2010

Great Must Read

I am so blessed to wake up daily and realize that I have found a great career. However, being raised/from Europe, I had a slightly different childhood than most of my friends. I played with different toys and I read different books. When I decided to open a baby boutique, I realized that my childhood can be a great help in my design vision, and can be somewhat different when it came to finding classic "american" gifts. SSP will be carrying a lot of great classic wooden toys and toys that focus on child development rather than its plastic functionality.

However, growing up I read books that looked more like this:







































Rather than like this ;)



Luckily I have great friends and parents who have made sure I am aware of the absolute must reads for the new babies. So what about you? What do you think are essential books that kids must read these days? Do you have a classic favorite that you still remember word by word?

Look forward to reading them all!

1 comment: