Monday, March 1, 2010

Will you be my friend?

First of all, thank you to all who have sent little kind notes regarding this fun new adventure. Cant wait to see where this takes us. On another note, its time for Sugar Snap Pea to make friends. Although the store doesn't have an address yet and even a set open date, we are ready to get some great vendors! Our first friend -- the Cutey Booty. I met its owners a week ago, and absolutely fell in love with their product and the ladies behind the brand. These two local moms love their products ( and how can you not--look at those!!!) and I am so excited to work with them! In fact, Id love to put those on myself when it comes August here in Charleston...kind people have been warning me...but I think Im still for a nice "southern" treat :) Bring it on humidity.
















2 comments:

  1. Sooo adorable... I'm gonna need those girly ones with an 'h' in about 8 weeks! yay! I look forward to more SSP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a baby that will be looking for modeling work come August 18 :)
    -AZ

    ReplyDelete