Thursday, March 4, 2010

A few firsts for me...

Today brought me a lot of "firsts". First...I overpacked. Now, Im sure some of you think that its a usual thing for me. Well, let me tell you, that when I travel to Europe for 2 weeks or longer, I never once checked my bag. Thats talent folks! So much to my shock, I think I overpacked for New York...and why? I AM planning on shopping...

My second "new" thing today was matching all of my laundered socks...thats right...they all returned. Although I think there is some other universe/space where socks are just orbiting the earth. Im responsible for at least..half of them.

Finally, I've never been to an airport as small as Charleston. I think they may ask us to go push the plane down the runway...Oh well, here is to a wonderful weekend. Im going to leave you with some fun images I got from the ENK trade show! Don't worry Charleston, Im bringing all the goods back!









No comments:

Post a Comment