Thursday, March 4, 2010

Big Bird time!!



Ok, so some of you may think Im talking about a big yellow bird...no no. Im talking about a little tea cup of an airplane Im taking to New York to get all the goodies for the fall. Coming from Chicago, where you only fly giant air busses and mess with airports like O'Hare, Im going to have to start getting used to flying in small little airplanes to get me places. (and also not arrive 8 hours before your flight in hopes of making it)
So what's in New York? Some of you may not know this, but "back to school" clothes for us starts in March. While most of you don't start shopping for your fall stuff until September, we get to see all the fun stuff 6 months in advance. I am taking my little folders and charts and budgets and ready to spend some money on clothes that Im too old to fit into :) (but Im sure I would have looked darling in it back when)


However before that adventure, 3 of my best friends are meeting me in New York for a fun girls weekend. I cant wait to brunch with them and chat about our lives now. On the agenda, yummy brunch at Essex and lots of shopping.

I'll be sure to keep you posted on everything I find in New York and cant wait to take lots of beautiful pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment