Monday, March 22, 2010

my first shipment!!

So for those who are following my on and off lack of blogging, I thank you :) These past couple of days and weeks have been crazy. Currently we are in the midsts of finding the perfect space for my store...keep checking back, something may change soon ;)


As you know, I just got back from my first trade show. When you attend trade shows that have immediate and later deliveries you can ask some vendors to deliver at a later date...however some need to ship right away to accurately stock their wear houses...so with that said...my apartment is turning into a lovely baby wear house. Luckily all of this stuff is so cute, its like Christmas morning opening every box!


Today we got the first shipment of our wonderful aden&anais products. I cant wait to tell you every little detail of these great products...but I will have to just wet your appetite by showing some of the pictures. Aden & Anais is known for their amazing swaddling blankets (those without babies may be scratching their heads...but don't worry...I didn't know what they were not too long ago) However, they make for amazing shower gifts and every mother needs them. Aden&Anais has also mastered the perfect burpy/bib set and many more. Don't believe me? Look at the very reputable celebrity list :)


So get ready to make sugar snap pea your perfect baby shower gift destination!
















2 comments:

  1. My niece is soo excited about all of those Sugar Snap Pea bags I'll be bringing her. She already loves her aden&anais blankies! They will be way better in a sugar snap pea bag :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sloane loves the A+A blankets. They're perfect for this Southeastern weather! So happy to hear that you're getting things ready. Can't wait to come visit the store! And remember the Buckley girls are always available for a little fashion show... :)

    ReplyDelete