Tuesday, December 21, 2010

5 months!!




SSP is 5 months today! I can't believe were getting so old! And today I realized that were not the only ones. I noticed myself re-asking customers how old their babies are, because I could have sworn they were just born, or we just talked about the cool bathtub for them. And now, they are either starting to crawl, walk or even talk. I cant wait to look back at this time and see these kids grow before our eyes.

We have a lot of fun and exciting things planned for 2011. Some things we started to share, some will be a big surprise. But for now, I just wanted to say THANK YOU! Thank you for making this year so great for us. You welcomed SSP into your homes and for that I am so grateful!



2 comments:

  1. We are all glad to have such a CUTE and somehow hip baby store in Charleston. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete