Wednesday, December 15, 2010

lifetime memories




A few weeks ago Sugar Snap Pea hosted Santa. He was kind enough to stop by our store to snap a few pictures and let some kids tell him what they want for Christmas.

I dont recall my first picture with Santa, but I sure am glad I was able to witness a few firsts at the store. From sweet newborns to unsure and cautious toddlers, Carmen was able to capture wonderful images.

I even got wonderful emails from parents saying I have their permission to post these fun memories for everyone to enjoy! I look forward to many more in the years to come!!! And how cute are these kiddos?!?!
















2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Davis looks utterly terrified, but one day he'll look at this picture and laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of Jack and Davis here - some day in the distant future, he will look at this and laugh!!

    ReplyDelete