Monday, June 14, 2010

be THAT guest~


For as little time as I have been in this business, I can already tell you I've learned a lot! From what first time parents need, to what they absolutely shouldn't even consider spending their money on. Often enough, a mom really does want something that she may not have the courage to buy... Enter, a really cool shower goer. This is me in every scene.

Yes I want to get future mommy something she will need and use, but its always fun to make her giggle. If you want to be that guest at the shower and get the giggle award, I present to you, the Bibi&Mimi onesies.








Just don't be shocked if you get dirty looks from those who brought diapers as gifts...they don't realize their gift is just as good as yours....just a little messier.

No comments:

Post a Comment