Monday, November 8, 2010

Traveling in style


Well, its that time of the year. When 4pm feels like 9pm, and its pitch dark at 6pm outside. But not for long, because before you know it, Christmas lights are going to take over our streets and it will be nice and bright.

So while I'm not participating in jolly music yet, I am thinking about upcoming holiday travel. This is when I wish I were a kid again, and I'd say that luxury is back in traveling.

Trunkis are a great little suitcase that packs a great deal of stuff for a fun trip to grandma's and also can be a nice resting seat while at the airport. Kids can push themselves through hallways, and also can be pulled by the parent. Besides the fun side of it, its also very practical if you're traveling with a stroller or another kid.


I may or may not be jealous that I cant fit on one.






No comments:

Post a Comment